The global pharmaceutical market at your doorstep
Merlonipharma leads the way in pharmaceutical wholesale. Our distribution system spans the globe. Our commitment to you reaches even further.
If you’re looking for reliability, you’ve found it. While we’ve been active since 2005, our family has been building its expertise in the field since 1923. Today we continue that Swiss tradition. We continue to improve. As a result, we bring you products and services you can always count on.
Another thing that sets us apart is our network of suppliers in over 40 countries. From the Americas to the Far East, and all across Europe, we find high quality products to meet your needs. Wherever you are, we bring your solutions to you.
Healthcare professionals rely on us
Our clients include:
- Wholesalers and importers
- Hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies
- Doctors and health care providers
- R&D, CRO, and CT
As a holder of Swissmedic license n° 506023, we offer a full suite of services:
- Trading abroad
- Handling and storing controlled drugs
Swiss Quality you can trust
Quality is our priority. Whenever possible, we source directly from manufacturers. In addition, we work with a trusted team of preferred vendors. Because of our strict approval process, we hold each partner to high standards every step of the way.
You don’t have to take our word for it, however. We’re certified under Swiss Good Distribution Practices. It’s one of the most stringent measures of business practices and procedures in the world—so you know you’re in good hands.
Finally, to ensure that your products always meet Swiss standards of quality, we at Merlonipharma promise the following:
- Products that are sourced through licensed and validated suppliers
- Access to single and multiple lots, and multiple expirations
- Documents for importation and clearance
- An effort to provide of CoA if requested
- Assurance that your pharmaceutical products travel quickly and safely
- Transport secured through GDP-validated partners
- State of the art active and passive thermal parcels to maintain strict temperature control during shipment